Monday, December 12, 2011

Twelve


HAPPY DECEMBER 12!

I'm thankful for my little brother, Austin.  
He's my best friend.
He's one of the smartest persons I know.
He can remember lines to just about any movie we've ever seen.
He does accents.  Brilliantly.  (Esp. New Zealand, Scotland, England)
He's funny.
He reads like it's his job.  Even more so than I.
He's passionate.
He's loyal.
He's a snappy dresser.  Gotta love the cardies.
He "gets" me, and I "get" him.
I call him Audie.
I love how close we are.
There are too many (TOO many) inside jokes between us.
He's graduating this May from Wheaton College, with a degree in History and a minor in Poli Sci.
I get to proofread his papers (they're so good!)
Even if he once described Paradise Lost as "some poem about the Garden of Eden", I know he knows what's up.
I love and miss him so very very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment