Sunday, December 11, 2011

Eleven

HAPPY DECEMBER 11!

I'm thankful for quiet times.  Today, strangely, the Packers game was nowhere to be found on any channel in our apartment or in any sports bar we tried.  So, Kevin and I had a quiet and relaxing day in our cozy little flat above the "bustling" streets of Idaho Springs.  Maybe it wasn't so relaxing for Kev, who was stressing about the outcome of his game... but he had plenty of friends texting him updates.  

While Kevin studied for an exam, I was able to be so productive!  
I did some much-needed cleaning and straightening of the apt, 
proofread my brother's awesome poli sci paper, 
planned a Christmas party for our youth group, 
worked on a work schedule for Sbux, 
drank not a little bit of coffee, 
went grocery shopping, 
planned a menu for our friends' visit in a mere two weeks,
shopped online a bit for Christmas presents,
listened to a Christmas mix of James Taylor, Harry Connick Jr, and Mannheim Steamroller
read my Bible,
and started reading an exciting new book!  

No comments:

Post a Comment