Sunday, January 1, 2012

Goals for 2012

Is it that time already?  

Here are the things I'd like to accomplish in 2012.
  
Some of them were not quite finished (or started...shhh) in 2011, so they've rolled over onto this list.  I also figure that 18 is much more manageable than 30.  
At 6 mos. I'll check back and let you know how I'm doing!

1) Learn German (my friend Faith and I have a pact to learn it together - hopefully this coming summer!)
2) Read through the complete works of Shakespeare.
3) Go hiking/camping on a mountain with Kevin.
4) See sunrise on said mountain.
5) Use the paint supplies I have acquired.
6) Use the Pilates DVD and mat I bought myself for Christmas.
7) Write a letter to a friend a week.
8) Journal weekly.
9) Read through the collected works of Milton.
10) Read through the collected works of Lewis.
11) Read through The Making of a Sonnet, and attempt one a month.
12) Work harder than absolutely necessary.
13) Develop relationships with the girls in the youth group at church.
14) Sing out.
15) Develop better posture.
16) Finish the application process and become a certified teacher in the state of Colorado.
17) Learn more about pre-K education.
18) Collect and read as many of my childhood-favorite books as I possibly can!

I think that's a decent enough list.  We'll see how this goes!  What are YOU going to do with 2012?

No comments:

Post a Comment