Tuesday, January 3, 2012

[1/3] stuff my kids said today

There were a lot of good one-liners today.  Enjoy!

These next few have no (and need no) context:
We have to be beautiful - it's so rainy!
And Pocahontas can climb trees really fast... and... and she can paint with the wind.  That's impossible.  To paint with the wind.
Everyone can fly - even dinosaurs!  But not people.
Hippo starts with H.  (What else starts with H? I was trying to get the little girl to recognize her own name starts with that letter) Hug? (Yes, what else?) Nug? ...Snowflake?
No, they're not bunnies - they're a STAR.  And you said 'pissles.'
I love wind.  It makes me so fast. 
Yeah... I don't understand words.
You can be invited to my birthday, if you like.  Then... I don't have bad luck!  (When?) when I grow up to be four! 
I read them a book, and a character was named Mrs Plum.  I asked if anyone knew what a plum was:
Oh!  It's... a... purple circle. 

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA oh this makes me miss my kids so bad. HILARIOUS! I really love "Everyone can fly - even dinosaurs! But not people." So logical :)

    ReplyDelete