Sunday, March 18, 2012

stuff my kids said [3/16]

Some of these are ones I just stumbled upon in my notebook (not a moleskine, for those who care) from December.  Still good.  These don't expire.  :)  But unfortunately, my memory for context does... so I am just going to list these ones.

We don't do these kinds of craps.
Tim Tebow is the awesome guy.  Also, I cheer for Tim Tebow... and play with him.
Two Tebow!  Tebowhead!
Miss Anna, you need lipstick on when you have chapstick.  You need lipstick.  You do, you do.
Do you know what girls call chapstick?  Lipstick.
I need to tell you something very important about it.  He lives on a cloud.
And if you don't have a teacher, you don't know what to do!  And don't know how to play with anybody!
One time, my gramma ate a whole bunny and she got sick.  A whole Easter bunny!  
Birds can be brown or purple.
Floose!  It means to blow.  Floose your hair... floose your nose!  
Do you want to hear a soft song?  ...The cat licks the girl... And there's an angel song. But you have to dance.
Guess what happened the first time I had a sandwich!
If you lick your face, it'll make your face even more red!  Maybe it's because your tongue is red.
My mommy and daddy are done growing, but now their brain is growing. 
Coloring:
It's a poodle fish.  Part French poodle, part fish!
This is a father face! (Complete with beard and no smile)
When...:
When the sun goes down!  But that means it's going to be dark!
When I go home, I'm going to go home... put my new jacket on!  I got a new jacket!  It's comfortable!  I won't see you in the fall.  Because I'll be six and we're not best friends.
My mom always makes ice cream cake when I'm asleep.
I-statements:
I do NOT like shoes from Target.  I will NOT get shoes from Target.
I have a Mama Mia movie at my house - it's not scary at all!
I have too much cups at my house!  (Too many?) Yea- NO.  Too MUCH.
I am... wet in the pants.
Every book I get from the library YOU are going to read.
I wanna show you running over my hand with the bike.  (He did, and he started crying.)
Miss Anna-statements:
Miss Anna, you're four.  Actually, I'm four.
Miss Anna, is that how a princess sings? (I was humming under my breath whilst coloring.  Apparently so!)
Miss Anna - you can come to my birthday; I live in Colorado!
Overheard conversations:
Do you have a brother? No, only a sister. Do you play tackle football downstairs? No, we don't even have a football.
How about we have the dinosaur party RIGHT HERE.  No, I want to go to the car show. 

No comments:

Post a Comment