Sunday, January 23, 2011

2011 goals

So it’s already been 2011 for almost a month, and I’ve been married almost a month… but it’s never too late to start making resolutions, plans, goals for this year, is it? I have a feeling this is going to be a monumental year. Read on and see some of my big dreams! A few of these are probably going to have to extend to future years… but… that’s life, right? :)
1) journal weekly (in my journal, not my blog)
2) teach like I mean it
3) graduate PBU (get certified, succeed as a teacher, all that jazz)
4) see an obscene number of friends get married!
5) move away (pref. to Colorado!)
6) twice a month, write a letter to a different dear (if distant) friend
7) get a piano
8) learn 5 new pieces by Chopin
9) read (and appreciate!) a Russian novel
10) finish reading the works of Shakespeare in its entirety!
11) write something worth reading
12) go hiking & camping with Kevin on a mountain
13) see sunset and sunrise on said mountain
14) learn to knit and/or crochet
15) research Trivits heritage
16) learn German… begin learning German
17) learn to cook - not really 
Julie & Julia style, but kinda
18) give people the benefit of the doubt, every time
19) learn and play a number of different card games
20) acquire painting supplies, use said supplies
21) learn to love Kevin more than I love myself; support him; dream with him (aka be an awesome wife!)
22) learn when and how to be a follower rather than a leader (and vice versa)
23) read through the Bible again
24) have Kevin teach me Greek
25) sing somewhere
26) grow a garden (even an herb garden, come on!)
27) learn to exercise (& do it regularly!)
28) remember to not be too serious
29) study up on world religions
30) …get a new and decent job.

No comments:

Post a Comment