Sunday, February 26, 2012

stuff my kids said [over the last month or so]

The "Did-You-Knows":
Did you know?  I have camera eyes!  I can see under snow and grass!
Did you know I have cookies on the side of my backpack?
Did you know I'm a famous artist?  Because I can draw Rapunzel! 
You know Darth Vader's in charge, right? 
Shapes:
What is that? (I literally could not think of another word for this shape he had drawn... so I said a quadrilateral.  I know.) Oh!  A qatsawata!  I can always make a qatsawata!
Econ101:
You know why people need money?  To buy stuff.  To buy lollipops.  Because you can't just have them. 
Reality:
Miss Anna - I can't pet my dog anymore.  (Aww, how come?) He died.
Animal sounds:
A snake makes a noise like this: Aaaooooooooo!!!
Miss Anna, I can make a really cute kitty sound!  (It was pretty much an ambulance siren noise.) 
 Anatomy:
Are eyes the shortest on your body?
We went to the doctor and my mommy pulled my a** out! (Oh!  That's a naughty word; we don't say that.) Yeah, because you could die!
Ahh! My belly button split!
I spit up in the sink, and it hurt my tummy and I had a fever... and I had a baby in my tummy. 
Apathy:
Sophie throwed up today.  On our table.  And we saw her food.  But whatever.  We saw beans and carrots.
Miss Anna, I know it makes you sad, but no thank you. 
Oh really:
Well, a spider could shoot the boat and it would collapse!  (Really? A spider?) Miss Anna, I was meanting a robot spider! 
Seriously? You think your mom is a princess?
I'm going to be a kitty in a couple of minutes.  Little kitty in the classroom.  It's called "Kitty's Playground!" 
I'm going to hit you with a book.  (Hey, that's not very nice!) I mean a fake book! 
I see Aidan D.  (But he already went home!)  He's in my brain!  Do you want me to pull him out?
Miss Anna, these shoes can do anything! 
In my mouth is a whistle! 
Hey Miss Anna, guess what I saw!  A dead dragon!  (Oh wow, where'd you see that?) At the dragon museum when I was two!
I can sing like a fairy.  Or a princess.
I can sing like a cool dude.  
I'm not going to guess until you tell me! 
We are learning important things! 
Bathroom humor:
I have a lot of poop energy!
That was like a potty dance that he did.  Or a potty sing?  ...Creepy. 

2 comments:

  1. YEAHHH i want to know them. so cute, so funny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, you would love them. Simply delightful. I laugh constantly!

      Delete