Thursday, July 5, 2012

stuff my kids said [7.2-7.3]

Just take a look at this awesome schedule I had for two days of subbing!


Exclamations:
I chipped my finger!
One name is grape, and one name is pock! 
His name is Captain America!  I'm serious! 
Hair accessories:
Look - my headband can easily blend into your shirt, Miss Anna!
This clip is special because I found it at a park.  I mean... who wouldn't want a clip?? 
Fourth of July!
Happy Birthday, America!  ...Can America eat a cake?  (Response from another kid: YOU can eat a cake for America!)
On pets:
I don't have a cat... I have a brother.
Advice:
Stay away from those kinds of trees... there could be some fire drops left. 
Coloring:
One girl: Suns do not have eyes! Another girl: Well... I can do half eyes! 
No-nos:
One kid, during lunch: You have a coconut on your peepee!  Me: Oh, we don't say that... Another kid: Yeah, because coconut is a bad word!

2 comments:

  1. Love this! Cracks me up because I can just picture each scenario and the conversations that ensue. Keep writing- makes me feel like we've met for coffee in the middle of Colorado and California! ;) love, joanna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jo, you are so sweet! I love the image of us meeting up half-way for coffee. Hope you & Phil are well!

      Delete